This month seems to be filled with birthdays and what better way to celebrate someone. Here’s a card I made using, Love Me Do, by Mind’s Eye. I just love using red, blue and Yellow. I know it’s a bit bright for me, but it’s just too cute to pass up. I really like this paper collection from My Mind’s eye. Hope you like it too!
- 1″ circle punch (10 times)
- Creative Imaginations Glitter Foam Letters
- 3″ scallop circle
- Maya Road flowers and star pin
- Stickles, Crystal color
- Making Memories tiny alphas
- Ribbon from local craft store
- My Mind’s Eye, Love Me Do
I’m Looking forward to hearing from you so please a comment. Have a great day and check back soon for more information on my next Halloween Card Class in October.